QUESTIONS & ANSWERS
HOW LONG DOES IT TAKE TO COMPLETE A FULL FACE OF MAKEUP AND HAIRSTYLE?
A complete makeup and hairstyle for the bride takes roughly 2 to 3 hours depending on the type of look. For bridesmaids and guests, it takes 1h30 min per person, depending on the type of look.
Please note: For hairstyle, Hollywood waves and wavy ponytails require more time to be done (around 1h15 min) whereas updos, simple wavy hair and half up hairstyles require around 45min.
ARE THERE ANY PREPARATIONS NEEDED FOR MY MAKEUP AND HAIRSTYLE ON THE D-DAY?
- Place: It's recommended to do the makeup in a bright place, facing the daylight.
- Table: Please provide a clean table before my arrival to lay out the makeup and accessories.
- Face: Your face should be cleaned and moisturized with your daily care before starting the makeup. Please inform me of any possible allergies to makeup products before the service (or before the trial). A facial treatment is not recommended less than two weeks before the event (tanning, microneedling, peeling...). Also remember to wax your eyebrows at least 4 days before the event.
- Hair: Your hair should be washed and dried by brushing the day before the service. It's not recommended to sleep with wet hair as it makes it flat and therefore difficult to style. Wet hair will delay the styling, as it will take extra time to dry.
WHY IS A MAKEUP TRIAL IMPORTANT?
In order to ensure a perfect makeup and hairstyle on your wedding day, a trial session beforehand is strongly recommended. This first meeting will allow me to discuss with you and understand your needs in terms of style, color and to fine-tune the details for your wedding day. A trial session includes 1 makeup or/and 1 hairstyle, depending on the service you book. During this 2 to 3 hour trial, we will validate your look together, step by step, so that you are 100% satisfied on the big day. That is why it's recommended to bring photos of your dress, accessories and all photos related to the wedding theme. This will allow us to have the same level of understanding of what you want for the D-day.
ARE FALSE EYELASHES INCLUDED IN THE SERVICE?
Yes, false eyelashes are included in my services for each client. If you don't want to wear false lashes, it's also possible.
IS IT POSSIBLE TO ADD A PERSON AFTER BOOKING?
Of course, you'll just have to allow extra time and let me know as soon as possible.
HOW TO MAKE A BOOKING?
To book a service, please contact me by giving the following information:
- Date of your event
- Number of ladies
- Exact location of the event
- Time you need to be ready.
When you book a service, an email will be sent to you with the contract to be signed online.
I'm based in Seine-et-Marne, near Paris. I will come to your home or the place of the event to do your makeup and hairstyle. Travel expenses are included in the rates within a radius of 15 km from my home. Beyond that, travel expenses are 0.50€ / km.
DO YOU TRAVEL ?
I would be glad to do your makeup and hairstyle abroad. Feel free to send me more information on your travel plans, and I will create a custom offer to suit your needs.
Please note: If several services are booked, travel expenses will be applied to the total amount.
DO YOU NEED A DEPOSIT?
A non-refundable deposit and signed contract is required in order to get your event on the calendar. 2 weeks prior to you event, the remainder of the balance is due. If some guests finally want to have their makeup and hair done by me on the D-day, the payment must be made before my departure.
WHAT FORM OF PAYMENT DO YOU ACCEPT?
I currently accept cash, paypal and bank transfers payments.